Dalat Nature Tour
Dalat Nature Tour is known as a tour program for visitors who love the natural scenery, forests, and mountains of Dalat. The highlight of the tour is Cu Lan Village, Golden Valley, and Langbiang Mountain, besides, visitors will get to know more about local human culture. The tour is organized daily with a one-day schedule starting from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Golden Valley: Located nearby the golden river with the romantic legend of the Couple Lang and Ho Biang, it a beautiful palace with a lake and pine forest around Golden River
- Culan Village: Come to see the weird animal looks like a raccoon, you can troll around by jeep to enjoin the scenery and fresh air of the highland forest. Culan Village
- Langbiang Mountain: a magnificent view from the highest mountain in Dalat, you can see people farming at the foot of the mountain and a large view of greenhouses, Langbiang Mountain
- Lam Dong Museum: See the display of animals surviving in Dalat. history of this land from the stone age until now. Lam Dong Museum
8:30. Golden Valley
Situated on the Golden Stream, the Golden Valley offers a romantic setting with a green pine forest, colorful roses gardens, dangling hanging bridges, unique botanical gardens and especially lakes. which Always reflect a yellow color under the sun's rays. Come here, visitors will be delighted to take pictures with nature and participate in fun games such as ostrich riding, archery winning ....
9:45. Cu Lan Village
With a special name, Cu Lan Village is a harmonious combination of natural landscape and traditional architecture. Guests will experience the feeling of swinging on the bridge hanging over the stream, relax by the lake with trees, visit the Chom Hom Market, watching gentle Culan animal or merrily play on The vast green grass.
Located at the foot of the majestic Lang Biang Mountain, Lat village is home to the Lach ethnic people with a long tradition of indigenous culture. Visitors can visit the ancient Lang Biang church with unique architecture decorated with plants used for buffalo buffalo festival, walking on the village road and hearing about interesting customs and habits of local people. here.
12:00. Have lunch and rest at local store
The guide will advise lunch at the local restaurant, ensure hygiene, reasonable price.
Lunch costs are not included. You order and pay for the restaurant.
1:00 pm.Langbiang Mountain
it is known as rooftops of Dalat, from the top of the Lang Biang Mountain, visitors can have a panorama view of the golden stream, Silver Stream, Golden Valley, Lat Village, vast pine forest and Da Lat City. In the middle of the mountain, there are two statues of K'Lang and H'Biang with the owner of the Name "Langbiang". The restaurant and coffee shop on high will help visitors relax in the cool air and fresh nature.
14:30. Lam Dong Museum
Lam Dong museum is the place storaging to over 15 thousand artifacts related to Lam Dong archeology, ethnography, history, culture and nature with precious collections: stone, ceramic, gold silver, costume ...
- Wearing shoes will be better for the waterfall.
- Bring some extra money if you want to buy things.
- We will bring some umbrella for you in case it rains. But you should check the weather. to bring your own raincoat if you want to wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: Our culture doesn't have tips. but you can tip them if you want to. it based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =6 persons : 16 seat Van)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want in the City ( pick up from the airport: pay extra: 20 Usd).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes all entrance fee. Car. driver. English speaking tour guide. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour: