Dalat Culture - Architecture Tour
Da Lat Culture and Architecture Tour is designed for visitors who love to learn about the culture and architecture in Dalat. The highlight of the tour is the Golden Valley and Langbiang Mountain, besides that visitors will hear some the stories of heroic love and anecdotes about the places you go. The tour is organized daily with a schedule starting from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Golden Valley: The Valley with beautiful pine trees around. where they plant many types of flower and decorated in a rural village. Golden Valley
- Lat Village - Langbiang Mountain. The highest mountain in Dalat here you can see a panorama view of the city from 2000 meters Lang Biang Mountain
- Xq Embroidery Art Village: Vietnamese Traditional works, they create master art by hands from silk with many different colors
- Old Railway Station: The Highest, Oldest Train in Vietnam, it is a combination between local nature and French architecture. Dalat Old Railway Station
- French Villas: Many French houses were built from 1920 to 1940 in different styles, was used to be house or office for French officers. French Village
08:30 Golden Valley
Located in the Dan Kia Suoi Vang area, far from Dalat, the Golden Valley is known for its scenic, man-made scenery but very poetic and charming. This is considered the second Dalat by the cool and fresh air similar to Da Lat, a place shouldn't be missed by couples want to take wedding photograph
10:30 Lat village & Langbiang Mountain
the Village located at the foot of the mountain Langbiang, which is the living community of Lach people in Dalat. Visiting their traditional house, see their simple life. It is also the place where brewing the most original rice wine.
Langbiang mountain is the highest mountain in the South of Vietnam associated with the most beautiful biography as romantic color. Visitors will be immersed in the history of the mountain from the guide, in addition you can take the jeep ride go nearly 7km winding to the rada peek to have a panorama view and see two poetic streams: gold river and Silver Stream, or can dress up as the K'Ho ethnic people to have a nice photo.
12h lunch and relax at Dalat restaurant
The guide will advise lunch at the local restaurant, ensure hygiene, reasonable price.
Lunch costs are not included. You order and pay for the restaurant.
13:00 XQ embroidery village:
See our traditional works. Many pictures from silk were made by hand for a long time. some can take years to finish. all of it combining with lights and music to describe aspects of life.
14:00 Train Station most ancient Indochina
The oldest railway station in Vietnam and Indochina, where the steam locomotive is stored along with the unique iron serrated line. A mixture of Western and indigenous people architecture is so well-known and eye-catching that this is an imaginative history that has come into how many music videos and many famous movies. If you want to experience about that time you can take the train to Trai Mat with 7km going through the Thai Phien flower village.
15:00 French Villas Village
many of ancient villas with precious historical values built by the French from 1920, visitors will admire the unique European architecture right in Dalat, each villa has Unique features never duplicate. This is a place is frequently come by photographers.
- Wearing shoes will be better for the waterfall.
- Bring some extra money if you want to buy things.
- We will bring some umbrella for you in case it rains. But you should check the weather. to bring your own raincoat if you want to wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: Our culture doesn't have tips. but you can tip them if you want to. it based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =6 persons : 16 seat Van)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want in the City ( pick up from the airport: pay extra: 20 Usd).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes all entrance fee. Car. driver. English speaking tour guide. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour: