Dalat 2 Days Package Tour
Introduce: We offer you the best Itinerary to discover Dalat in Two days. this tour is our favorite tour and it is suitable for who are a nature lover. follow the program will give you chance to take photos of the most beautiful destinations in Dalat.
Day 1: Dalat Waterfall and Countryside
- Datanla Waterfall and Roller Coaster: Take the longest roller coaster in Viet Nam going through a green pine forest. it takes about 15 minutes to ride to the waterfall. which is lying down like a girl's hair. at the waterfall, you can take beautiful Pictures. Water is fresh you can have a look at the prime forest surrounded by bamboo trees. Datanla Waterfall
- Prenn Waterfall: Different from the Datanla waterfall. this is a very cute waterfall. falling down from 20 meters. this waterfall we can walk behind the water from the back of the fall. you can touch the waterfall. feel the cool from the bubbles flying in the air. This waterfall is also famous with many activities you can enjoy like: kayaking, Ostrich riding. Water buffalo riding. Elephant riding. you can hide our traditional clothes to be a Vietnamese woman. try to go on a monkey bridge. which is shaking, funny swinging. Prenn Waterfall
- Coffee Plantation: On the way going to Pongour Waterfall We will stop for you at a coffee plantation. here you can see the coffee trees. our guide will introduce to you How famous Dalat is with coffee. the way they grow. tell you the secret of coffee seeds.
- Pongour Waterfall: Which is the biggest and most beautiful Waterfall in the south of Viet Nam. it is a volcanic region a long time ago. so the weather here quite hot. the waterfall falling down on 7 floors bring the energy for the surrounding area. this waterfall is also a holly waterfall. which is organized a local festival in Spring that gathers 1000 people coming here to celebrate with the hope of next year Ms. Ka Nai will bring them a good crop.Pongour Waterfall
- Elephant Waterfall: So different from three other waterfalls. this one is a powerful waterfall. falling down from 40 meters, the water is always in red color like getting angry at someone. to visit this waterfall is an adventure for you. that you have to walk on many rocks, going through a rainforest with many pine trees. before even have bads living here but now they have gone. you also have a chance to discover the windy cave. you come closer to the water the wind from outside blow the water into your face. so that. you like taking a shower. you will be a little bit wet but it is so much fun. Elephant Waterfall
- Weasel coffee, Coffee Shop and Sunflower farm: after a long day of tired walking. our guide will take you to a beautiful coffee shop. where you can try the most expensive poop in the world. ( weasel animal coffee: 70.000 Vnd). or regular coffee (35.000Vnd). here you can have a magnificent view of the town we have been. a rural view with a coffee plantation and a lake listen to some folk song someone playing the guitar. next, to the shop, there is a Sunflower farm that you can take pictures with only 10.000 Vnd. Finish the tour our guide and driver will take you to your hotel for rest and getting back energy for the day tomorrow.
Day 2: Dalat Flower and City Tour.
- Old Railway station: It is considered the most beautiful, oldest, highest location railway in south-east Asia. was built from 1932 in art deco architecture. it now still remaining the beauty, quality of a construction. to climb up the mountain of Dalat, they had to use the cog railway and the cog steam head. those become special only had in Viet Nam and Swealand. Now it becomes a heritage for visitors to visit. if you want . you can buy a ticket to use the train for 7 km to experience the feeling of using the train at that time ( 150.000 Vnd). This place is famous in Dalat and there are many couples come to take wedding photos every day. Old raiway station
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda: The biggest Buddhist pagoda in Dalat. Which decorated by many ceramic fragments from broken bottles. they make it very detail. The Pagoda holding many records of the Country, come here you will see. you also can have a look at a imitate Hell in the base ground of the building. come to this place you will understand more about Vietnamese culture and people behavior. how affected as religion our people are. Linh Phuoc Pagoda
- Dalat Hydrangea Flower farm: A Beautiful Farm with 3 hectares of hydrangea flower farm. the flower of loyalty and patient. you will be fascinated and get lost in the flower forest. here is a good place for you to take beautiful pictures with your friends and family.
- Tea plantation: Establish in 1927 by French. a vast area with more than 120 hectares. first come here you will be impressed with the nice fragment from the tea leaves around you. a green color covers the whole region to the horizon. they growing many types of tea here such as green tea, black tea, Oolong tea. our guide will tell you the difference and take you to visit the tea factory which lasts from 1927 until now. there is also a tea shop where you can taste many kinds of tea you like. here they also sell the old tea which is you can not find anywhere else because it was collected from tee trees those are more than 100 years old.
- Thung Lung Den Coffee shop: The Best View of the City is from this coffee shop. from the shop, you can see the view of many greenhouses, which is they using to produce flowers and vegetable. enjoy a cup of central highland coffee made by Vietnamese way. chatting with your friends, relaxing. our guide will help you to take some nice photo
- Dalat Flower Garden: A display of thousand kinds of flowers both domestic and also import from European countries. visit the rose greenhouse full of roses, it is so romantic if you are going with your lover. visit the orchids greenhouses to see many different types of orchids. buy some back or just smell the orchid's flowers. they are smell so amazing. Dalat Flower Garden
- Wearing shoes will be better for the waterfall.
- Bring some extra money if you want to buy things.
- We will bring some umbrella for you in case it rains. But you should check the weather. to bring your own raincoat if you want to wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: Our culture doesn't have tips. but you can tip them if you want to. it based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =6 persons : 16 seat Van)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want in the City ( pick up from the airport: pay extra: 20 Usd).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes all entrance fee. Car. driver. English speaking tour guide. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour with tour guide and driver: