Dalat Farm-Garden Tour
- Cau Dat Tea Plantation: If You come here in the morning. when the sun rises up. you will feel very relax and peaceful, enjoy a cup of tee listen to the birds and smell the scent of the tea.
- High-tech vegetable garden: They use a Hydroponic technique to take care of the farm. buy some green vegetable and try to be a farmer
- High-Tech Strawberry Garden: Have you ever heard of Strawberries listening to music. come here to see how Dalat farmers take care of the garden.
- Dalat Orchid Garden: See the beauty of many types of Orchids Blooming showing there beauty
- Mushroom Farm: Black Fungus mushroom, Know more about their farm and technique of growing mushroom
- Van Thanh Flower Village: The second biggest village providing flowers for the whole of Vietnam. Van Thanh Flower Village
- Giant pumpkin garden and black tomato garden: See the giant pumpkin like in Halloween and try some black tomato which is considered very rich of Minerals.
08:30 Cau Dat Tea Plantation
This is an ancient tea plantation from the French colonial period with deep historical value. Not only that, you also have the opportunity to create many beautiful photos with green tea bushes look like majestic step terraces.
10:00 High-tech vegetable garden
Da Lat is known as the "Kingdom of vegetables and flowers". You will learn the technique of growing clean vegetables in the model of high technology in the cage to produce safe vegetables such as salad, carrot, green lettuce, tomato, cucumber ... depending on the season. If you like, you can buy products in place as well
11:00 High-Tech Strawberry Garden
Hydroponic strawberry orchard is grown on a 1m high substrate with modern drip irrigation system. Fresh ripe strawberries dangling on the truss will be good to offer you many unique pictures. You can also buy strawberries, strawberry jam, and other agricultural products.
12:00 Lunch and relax in the downtown of Dalat
13:30 Dalat Orchid Garden
Here, you will admire countless species of orchids showing their colorful beauty such as pink, yellow, green, purple, ... Especially, you can also grow yourself a pot of orchids or cactus and buy them as gifts.
14:30 Mushroom Farm
Cordyceps Roberti has long been known as a rare medicinal mushroom in the world with many medical uses such as anti-aging, skin beauty, increase resistance, reduce blood fat, support digestion ... Dalat is a suitable climate for cultivating this fungus. Here, you can learn the process of cultivation, composition and medical value of the Cordyceps Roberti. You can also try the product is considered "rared medicine".
15:30 Van Thanh Flower Village
As the name of "Thousand flowers City", Dalat has many famous flower villages such as Van Thanh, Thai Phien, Ha Dong ... Coming to Van Thanh Flower Village, you will have the opportunity to learn the techniques of growing flowers of Dalat farmers and watching some flowers bloom brilliant colors in the greenhouses.
16:30 Giant pumpkin garden and black tomato garden (This is a seasonal feature, so you couldn't visit it when the tree does not have fruit).
People call this exotic garden with huge pumpkins weighing up to 70 - 80kg. This pumpkin is native to the United States, is very tasty, has a sweet smell and sweet taste. In addition, you also have the opportunity to see: black tomatoes, mini tomatoes, red radish, mini cucumber ... depending on the season.
- Wearing shoes will be better for the waterfall.
- Bring some extra money if you want to buy things.
- We will bring some umbrella for you in case it rains. But you should check the weather. to bring your own raincoat if you want to wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: Our culture doesn't have tips. but you can tip them if you want to. it based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =6 persons : 16 seat Van)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want in the City ( pick up from the airport: pay extra: 20 Usd).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes all entrance fee. Car. driver. English speaking tour guide. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour: