Dalat countryside - Elephant Waterfall
Da Lat Countryside Tour is designed for visitors to explore the suburbs of 30km from Da Lat city, Lam Ha district, Lam Dong. The highlight of the tour is the majestic Elephant Falls, just one day from 08:30 am to 15:30 pm, visitors will discover and learn the daily life of the locals around Da Lat Through activities of agricultural production characteristics of the region and traditional trades with local identity.
- Van Thanh Flower Village: The widest flower village in Dalat. where they Growing flower and vegetable to export and support to Hochiminh City Van Thanh Flower Village
- Coffee farm and Weasel coffee: A rural view of the countryside, come here you can recognize many types of different coffee and try the most expensive coffee in the world
- Rice wine Making House: A local way of making happy water, Rice wine by distillation pot
- Silk Factory: see the technique they use to make silk from the silkworm till the fabrics
- Elephant Waterfall: One of the most beautiful waterfalls in Dalat. a Powerfull waterfall falling down from 30 meters. creat and magnificent scenery and many colorful rainbows. Elephant Waterfall
- Linh An Pagoda: Located nearby the waterfall, very quiet and peaceful pagoda, that visitors can have a rest and breath fresh air and feel calm Linh An Pagoda
- Cricket Farm: A Large farm with about 50 cages for raising crickets. you will have a chance to try the most delicious dish in Dalat
- Crazy House: One of the 10 most bizarre house in the world. this attracts thousands of tourist each year. the owner still keeps building it to make it larger. Crazy House Dalat
08:30 Van Thanh Flower Village - the largest flower growing village in Dalat
The car will go straight to the West of Da Lat on the winding and quiet streets. Go pass by Cam Ly airport. We will stop at Van Thanh Village, one of the two largest flower growing villages in Dalat. Visitors will be able to take photos with the flower field in a natural way besides knowing more about the flower industry in Dalat and the friendly farmers here.
09:30 Coffee Farm in Lam Ha
our Car goes through Ta Nung pass with wild landscapes, pine forest, jungle, and splendor. Looking down the district of Lam Ha with coffee farms, mulberry ... from 400m below ... Stop at the coffee farm, after learning about the cultivation of coffee production, .visitors can enjoy a cup of coffee (purely processed on the spot) by the windows of the coffee shop facing the hilly coffee plantation in the midst of the windy Central Highlands.
10:00 Weasel coffee
If you are traveling with children or coffee experts, this is a very interesting place, visitors will be able to see weasels are producing the most expensive coffee in the world.
10:20 organic rice wine making house
Next to the weasel farm is a local family making organic rice wine, visitors will learn about the process of cooking natural-fermented rice wine . and do not forget to taste some cup. (free).
10:30 Silkworm and Silk Weaving
A progress from the beginning with white silkworms to the final silk produces. cocoons was formed and ready for spinning. the way to take out silk and weaving by machines. you will know more and take some photos, but do not forget to visit the showroom 100% silk products such as silk scarves, silk cravat, silk dress ... if you like.
11:00 Explore the majestic elephant waterfall
One of the majestic and impressive waterfalls of the Central Highlands, under the waterfall, are giant green moss covered rock like limp elephants in harmony with the sounds like roaring as roar echoing the whole region. If you love the feeling of adventure and discovery, you can go along the cliff get into the windy cave at the foot of the falls, where you will never forget the sound of wind and cool water. you will be wet so no need shower anymore for the day.
12:00 Linh An Pagoda
A temple on the top of the majestic Elephant Waterfall with beautiful architecture. Particularly in the campus of the temple, there is the giant Maitreya Buddha smiling as bringing the happiness for visitors and the scene here.
12:30 Lunch and rest at the local restaurant/cafeteria
The guide will advise lunch at the restaurant/eateries, ensure hygiene, reasonable price.
Lunch costs are not included. You order and pay for the restaurant.
13:30 Cricket farm
The yummiest specialty, visit a cricket farm. the cages are designed in a different way to create a good condition of this active insects. Here you will visit and learn the process of breading crickets and try some crispy crickets for an interesting experience (cost included)
15.00 Crazy House
The house was made by a Vietnamese woman. It brings modern architecture combining with the natures, animal. which is considered one of 10 most blizzard houses in the world
- Wearing shoes will be better for the waterfall.
- Bring some extra money if you want to buy things.
- We will bring some umbrella for you in case it rains. But you should check the weather. to bring your own raincoat if you want to wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: you can tip them if you want to. it based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =6 persons : 16 seat Van)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want in the City ( pick up from the airport: pay extra: 20 Usd).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes all entrance fee. Car. driver. English speaking tour guide. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour: