Dalat City Tour
you are looking for a completely new tour program and want to see and take pictures of DaLat nature. If so, Dalat Tour team promises to bring you a completely new and satisfying experience.
Dalat City Tour offers to you the following program below.
- Truc Lam Zen Monastery: Visit Truc Lam Zen Monastery is a chance to immerse yourself in pure meditation space, to find your soul behind the noisy, busy life. So many people came for a short training session and can stay in a guesthouse down the hill with a green garden. Early in the evening hear the bell, read Buddhist scriptures and eat vegetarian. At the most crowded time, the monastery has thousands of Buddhist students come to practice meditation. Truclam Zen Monastery
- Tuyen Lam Lake: Tuyen Lam Lake is famous for its natural beauty, the romance of the sceneries, and the special charm dark green pine forest winding around. The magnificent natural landscape of the streams and forests are intertwined with poetic landscapes. Tuyen is dark green and Lam is the forest. Tuyen Lam is a place where Water and forest meet. In the theory of five elements, Tuyen Lam is the place where life begins, Water support Wood. Tuyen Lam Lake
- Bao Dai Summer Palace: Bao Dai Dalat Palace is a magnificent palace, formerly the residence of King Bao Dai - the last emperor of the Nguyen Dynasty, and also the last king of Vietnamese feudal dynasties. Previously, the people of Dalat used to call this palace "King's Palace", later referred to the usage of the building. He used it more in the summertime. then they call it summer palace. come here to know more about our history and listen to our last king story Summer Palace
- Dalat Cable Car: the Cable Car is modern. was made by Austrian, Sitting on the cable car, visitors can see the pine forests, lakes, rivers, flowers ... and Lang Biang mountain range, On top of a pine forest. visitors can listen to the birds chirping and look at some farmers working under the mountain ... ( You pay extra 60:000) Dalat Cable Car
- Datanla Waterfall: it is one of the famous tourist spots in Da Lat because of the romantic view and generous space Bring the typical beauty of a mountain forest waterfall, wild With a steady flow of water all year round, flowing gently down the rugged rocky terrace is about 20 meters. visitors love it because it is not too noisy or too steep.. ( you pay extra 60.000 Vnd for the Rollercoaster) Datanla Waterfall
- Dalat flower Park: This place gathers many kinds of thousands of different beautiful flowers are arranged very thoughtfully from the gate to the end of the Place. For those who love flowers come here to take pictures with their favorite flowers. There are also beautiful orchid gardens which is colorful and emit very good fragrant. Dalat flower garden
- Domain De Marie Church: The European style combined with the architecture of indigenous ethnic minorities in the Central Highlands will bring visitors interesting experiences. Domain de Marie Church is the home of the nuns helping children, teach them knit sweaters, and sell to visitors. Domain De Marie Church
- Strawberry farm and Dalat specialty. Where you can buy a souvenir.
- Wearing shoes will be better for the waterfall.
- Bring some extra money if you want to buy things.
- We will bring some umbrella for you in case it rains. But you should check the weather. to bring your own raincoat if you want to wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: you can tip them if you want to. it based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( 5 Persons go by 7 seat Car. >=6 persons: 16 seat Van)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want in the City ( pick up from the airport: pay extra: 20 Usd).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes all entrance fee. Car. driver. English speaking tour guide. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Luch. Cable Car, Rollercoaster
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour: We Have Discount for Group > 4 people