Dalat Cable Car - Datanla Waterfall - Clay Tunnel
Dalat one day tour is organized for tourists can visit all the famous attractions in Dalat, the tour starts at 8.30 in the morning and finishes at 16.30. this is the program hold every day by Dalatcitytours Company with a reasonable price with good condition for customers to participate in.
- Robin Hill and Cable Car: You Can have a Panorama view of the city from 1700 Metters high. on the other side is a view of the pine forest. Dalat Cable Car
- Truc Lam Zen Monastery: the Biggest Meditation center in southern Vietnam. Opened in 1994 with many flower gardens around Truc Lam Zen Monastery
- Tuyen Lam Lake: A romantic lake with sunset. an Ideal place for many couples dating in the afternoon. Tuyen Lam Lake
- Clay Tunnel: A unique architecture. They make a tunnel by clay describing the whole history of Dalat from the monkey time till the modern life today Clay Tunnel
- Datanla Waterfall: A Lovely Laying Waterfall, which can be reached by an alpine coaster going through a pine forest. Datanla Waterfall
- Bao Dai King Palace: Our last king house, Where he stayed with his family and also a working office in the summertime. Bao Dai King Summer Palace
- Đà Lạt Flower Garden: A display of thousands of types of flower all around the world, a good place for Photos in Dalat Flower Garden
08:30 Robin Hill with Breezing cool wind in the morning.
This is the highest location in Dalat Center. Here you will see the whole view of Dalat from the top of the hill, get on the cable car to go above the pine forest soaring on an altitude of 1,600m above sea level.
09:00 Truc Lam Meditation Institute
Truc Lam Zen Monastery is the largest Buddhist Zen monastery in Vietnam, and it is presided by Zen Master Thich Thanh Tu. The monastery located on the Phoenix hill towards Tuyen Lam lake, the institute is attracting many domestic and foreign tourists. This is considered as the University of Meditation in Vietnam.
09:30 Tuyen Lam Lake - Paradise Lake
Tuyen Lam Lake, which blends green pine forests and clear water, is known as the most beautiful natural lake of Dalat. Because of its poetic and romantic beauty, the lake is also known as Paradise Lake by international travelers.
10:00 Clay Tunnel
Clay Tunnel. Known as many other names such as clay village, tunnel sculpture ... Come here, visitors seem like into a fairy clay world with countless art sculptures: monkeys, elephants, snakes, turtles, frogs, vintage Vespas, motorcycles, horse carts, waterfalls, buildings the famous architecture in Dalat and especially the clay house full of amenities. All of them are made from red soil material in Da Lat with a special formula.
12: 00 Lunch and relax at a restaurant
The guide will advise for lunch at a local restaurant, ensure hygiene and reasonable price.
Lunch costs are not included. You order and pay for the restaurant.
13:00 Visit Datanla waterfall
Although not majestic and roaring like many falls in the Central Highlands but Datanla waterfall brings beauty as charming as the long hair of mountain girl. Datanla waterfall system includes many cascades stretching through the canyon, the Death cliff looks amazing offering visitors an unforgettable discovery experience. If you love adventure you can join the roller coaster system from the top to the bottom of the waterfall.
14:00 Bao Dai King Palace
Where the last emperor of Vietnam - Bao Dai with the Nam Phuong Queen and princes, princess lived and worked for many years, this place still preserved almost the same From the 1930s, Da Lat people also called Palace 3.
15:30 Da Lat Flower Garden
Formed in 1966, Dalat Flower Garden is known as the paradise of flowers with rich collections of domestic and imported flowers: rose, apricot, azaleas, paradise rhinoceroses, orchid species, dragon cactus species. You can take pictures of the flower garden, walk along the garden, visit the lake dreaming lakeside or participate in duck boat riding, horse riding ...
- Wearing shoes and hat will be better for the waterfall and the sun.
- Bring some extra money if you want to buy things.
- We will bring some umbrellas for you but you should bring your own raincoat in case.
- Tip for guide and driver: Our culture doesn't have tips. but you can tip them if you want to. it based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =6 persons : 16 seat Van)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel ( pick up from the airport: pay extra: 20 Usd).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes all entrance fee. Car. driver. English speaking tour guide. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food
- Hidden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour: